Buying products online via the Internet has now become common place, not just in the UK but worldwide. There are many hundreds of thousands of businesses selling everything from fresh produce through to works of art and everything in between. let us show and prove to you how succesful your business can really be.
OZ-UK Web Development can provide an online shopping facility for any business regardless of their size or age to help increase their business exposure and ultimately bottom line profit.
Our e-commerce experience can help you make money while you sleep. Please see our e-commerce faq bellow for more information or call us on (0161) 343 3303
Benefits of shopping online:
- An online shop is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week and never closes.
- Orders are instant and you receive payment before the customer receives the goods.
- Online shops can be translated into most common western languages.
- Online shops have an estimated audience of 3 billion people.
- The cost of setting up an online shop compared with employing staff, leases and fitting out a new shop is negligible.
- Online shops have the ability to cross-reference products and allow you to view related products (instantly)
- Online shops provide a fast visually stimulating and secure environment and you don't have to pay for parking.
Below are just a few examples of E-commerce web sites that we have developed for various business's
NWCC Handling are a UK based supplier of bespoke Material Handling products. From basic Sack trucks through to complex engineering, NWCC have the ability to provide to all areas of business and commerce. The online shop will be marketed through OZ-UK Web Development Ltd to help NWCC Handling increase their market share.
Click here to view this web site
Onlinetrophies are the Uk's leading supplier of Trophies and awards for every concievable occasion. The Onlinetrophies web site is an e-commerce site where users can buy a multitude of products online, ranging from budget cups to prestigous awards.
Click here to view this web site
But with the replica watches
development of the times, the rolex replica
practicality of these watches is clearly not so significant. But the replica watches uk
complex function of the watch, often people buy a table or a collection of an important standard, this pursuit of swiss replica watches
the function, often from the ornamental considerations.
- Q: I already have a web site, is it possible to add a shopping facility?
- A: Yes, our developers can add to any existing web site.
- Q: Is there a minimum or a limit to the amount of products I can sell online?
- A: No, you could sell just 1 product or indeed 1 million if you wish.
- Q: Does the same returns policy apply to online shopping?
- A: Yes it is exactly the same on the Internet as it is under UK law.
- Q: If I want to sell in Euros, how do the customers get the correct exchange rate?
- A: Using OZ-UK's e-commerce experience, we have the facility to have a live currency converter built into the shop. This way the price they see is the price they pay and would be shown in Euros as well as UK pounds.
- Q: You often hear about credit card fraud, how can my company guarantee against this problem?
- A: All online shops have an online merchant account, this is an online bank, which processes the cards and runs a computerised check on their validity and ownership. If the merchant account accepts the payment, then the amount is credited to your account.
- Note: All large merchant account providers will still payout even if after the purchase and online checks have been carried out and you have been paid, that they then find out it was a fraudulent card.
- Q: Will I need to take on more staff to cope with an online shop?
- A: Obviously this depends on the amount of business you are doing online, but usually most businesses have enough employees who could cover the orders.
- Q: I thought it was only big companies who needed an online shopping facility.
- A: No, any business regardless of their size that has products or services, which can be transported throughout the UK and the rest of the world, can take advantage of e-commerce.
- Q: I want an online shop but I only want to sell within the UK, is this problem?
- A: Not at all, OZ-UK would simply provide the prices in UK sterling and all postage and shipping charges would be clearly labeled UK only.
All information and images provided on this web site is copyright OZ-UK Web Development Ltd 2004.
For more information please contact us on (0161) 343 3303 or write to us at
OZ-UK Web Development 25 Stockport Road, Ashton-under-Lyne, Manchester OL7 0LA